Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Galileo and His Daughter

I would just like to say that the dude who played Galileo's pert in the movie was very weird. Moving on to the main subject Galileo's daughter was essential for his writings because she was the editor of it and she helped him publish it. Also, because she was a pharmacist, I forgot what word Mr. Basinger used, she made him remedies that helped him stay alive and she gave him lots of things like vapors to make sure he was always fit. But what I don't get is that, I mean I know that is your dad, but what did he ever give her but worry. I'm not saying she should completely ignore or stop talking to him or talking care of him but its like she is playing the tole of the daughter slash housewife (all of you pervs out their DON'T get the wrong meaning). Otherwise Galileo probably wouldn't even be alive and able to right his book if it wasn't for her. She was always their for him until the end of the time and when he was sentenced for house arrest she took up part of the punishment and did the praying part for him. What I don't understand is if he really was sorry, which I thought that he wasn't, he should want to do the prayers himself so that he could repent for his sins but he didn't he let his daughter do it. What I was also curious about was that if the church would really know if he actually said those prayers everyday that he was told to say. That all i think I about this and i am saying this again DO NOT GET THE WRONG MESSAGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment